NTIF

  • PJ
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 24, 2001
      Hello Everybody,,,
      Was just wondering who will be going to NTIF on March 3 and 4???
      Hope to see lots of you there....
      Reign
    • Robbie Sheehy
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 24, 2001
        Me and Arie will be there - can't wait!!!! We'll be staying at the
        Super 8 Motel on I-30, Mesquite. It is only a 10 minute drive from Fair
        Park.

        Lilith
      • igunnar@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 24, 2001
               Howdy Folks !
                As it stands right now I will be there.  This of course barring any
          unforseen circumstances like hell or high water LOL !
                            Bye Jeff Johnson AKA
                             Iver Gunnar MacComyn
                Wake the wenches and pour the beer Iver Gunnar is near !
        • PJ
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 24, 2001
            --- In Renfolks@egroups.com, Robbie Sheehy <lilith@w...> wrote:
            > Me and Arie will be there - can't wait!!!! We'll be staying at the
            > Super 8 Motel on I-30, Mesquite. It is only a 10 minute drive from
            Fair
            > Park.
            >
            > Lilith

            WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to see ya'll ...be sure to look for me
            and Lady Glenna

            Reign
          • Windy Smith
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
              So is everyone still going despite the weather today.
              Momma Windy
            • Morick Towain
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
                Nope. I'm staying right here in my nice cozy appartment.

                (Especially since my car door handle broke off when I tried to open the door an hour ago. Anyone in the DFW area know a good person to go to, to get the car door handle repaired or replaced?)

                Morick Towain
                IBoRP #116
                Master Gunner of the Red Tail Hawk
                So is everyone still going despite the weather today.
                Momma Windy

              • Carrie
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
                  *comes out of lurking*
                  Well, I wanted to go the the NTIF but it looks like that isn't going to happen.  I so wanted to go and see if I recognised anyone!!
                  *sulking*
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
                    . : So is everyone still going despite the weather today.

                    It was flippin cold going between buildings!!! We tried to
                    watch the Blarney Brothers in the tent, but well .. The thing
                    wasn't heated :( I think we lasted for 4 songs. The music was
                    good but it was difficult trying to drink my cold Bass when I
                    couldn't feel my fingers :)

                    ------------------------------------- -- - -
                    glenn
                    http://deadcities.napalm.net

                    " I am tall and I am thin
                    Of an enviable height
                    And I've been known to be quite handsome
                    In a certain angle and in certain light "
                  • Carl
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 3, 2002
                      Frances and I went, The kids too (The ferrets) That was how we stayed warm..
                      Was a blast wish I hada known about the men's room way in earlier.. O well..

                      Carl

                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 4, 2003
                        Since there was not a dress code posted and you were not guilty of
                        indecent exposure sounds to me like she was guilty of harassing YOU.
                        Probably just envious of your lovely cleavage(as we all properly
                        are:) If you like, next year we can arrange a cleavage invasion and
                        see what happens.
                        Hugs and kissies to all,
                        Moondragon
                      • Sir William
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 5, 2003
                          I agree. Discrimination would't hold up. However, harrasment would stand a
                          better chance. I think a good attorney would just say she was doing her
                          job...as crappy as that sounds. They could defend her actions from several
                          aspects.

                          > Since there was not a dress code posted and you were not guilty of
                          > indecent exposure sounds to me like she was guilty of harassing YOU.
                          > Probably just envious of your lovely cleavage(as we all properly
                          > are:) If you like, next year we can arrange a cleavage invasion and
                          > see what happens.
                          > Hugs and kissies to all,
                          > Moondragon

                        • reddogdamnit
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 6, 2003
                            The private property argument has 2 pssable flaws. First,I don't know
                            where it's held, but if it is on public property, parks street etc,
                            the private angle is weakened. Second, admission was paid, and
                            granted, so there was permission to be there. To stop beating the
                            dead horse, just like the guy at the mall with the antiwar tshirt,
                            once your are asked/equested to leave trespassing charges can be
                            filed and you can be arrested.Being asked to leave is bitter
                            disappointment, but being arrested REALLY SUCKS.
                          • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 3, 2006
                              Yep, it's the first weekend in March...  here's the link...  http://www.ntif.org/

                              Luna
                            • Windy Smith
                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 27, 2011

                                Who all is going to NTIF next Sat.

                                Momma Windy

                              • Kay Mank
                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 27, 2011
                                  Dobby and I will be there sometime! Looking forward to it - I've never been to it.
                                  Kay, Dobby, Ziggy (U2), and Whysp (Psycho kitty)
                                  Dallas, TX

                                  On 2/27/2011 1:44 PM, Windy Smith wrote:

                                  Who all is going to NTIF next Sat.

                                  Momma Windy

                                • Cheryl Slaughter
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Feb 28, 2011
                                    I am coming!  Hopefully Steven won't have to work!

                                    "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" William Shakespeare
                                    "Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life." James Francis Byrnes
                                    "Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant." Socrates

                                    Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com