HELP PLEASE! Please return it! Reward! No Questions asked!

  • Lettia69@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Missing: Black felt hat with a peacock feathers, a silver with purple stone
      thistle pin and a hat band made of silver roses. These are things that cannot
      be replaced. I'm sure whoever has it did not intend to hurt me this way.
      Please I need it back. No questions asked. If you are afraid for whatever
      reason...please don't let that stop you. Please, please, please I need it
      back. Whoever has it, please, you can't wear it! It will be recognized. I
      don't care why you have it but please I really need it back.

      I know there were a lot of people out there that don't know me but if you
      were there then you must be a Ren...Please don't do this to another Ren! Help!

      Please return it! Reward! No Questions asked!

      Lettia Rose
      Duchess of Glenkinchie
      Lady Ethics to Queen Mags
    • Philip A. Berchtold
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
        Ida and I were helping Arie break down and pack up until the gates were locked.  There were some "found" items, such as pots and pans and even a red ball-like thing on a stick.  When owners were identified, these were shipped home with folks going that direction.  Arie, Ida, and I walked the majority of the site looking for left items.  Arie even found a set of keys one of our folks dropped out by one of the stages.

        As for the hat, thistle pin, and hat band, I did not see it and don't believe anyone else did either.  I certainly hope that someone discovers your things inadvertently packed among their things and returns yours to you.

        Regards,
        Phil