Thank thee... Each and every one!!!

  • bear_at@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      I wanted to thank all my Renaissance friends that I have come to know
      and love over the past many years for their friendship and the
      sharing of their spirits... (the drinks were appreciated too!!!) ...
      I Loved Seeing everyone that was enjoying the party at H.W. last
      night and wish we had been able to stay longer but,,,, too many
      places to be and not enough bodies to share!!!!! well.... errr...
      uhm... in any event!!! to papa Boner... you were running around and I
      missed you last night!!! wanted to show you my new drum! Now we can
      play!!! write me at My mail addy... For every one else...I would like
      for each of you to be blessed with my favorite toast upon this new
      millennium...

      Remember the finest.. most fantastic and wonderful day of your past..
      May that Be the worst day of your future!!!!! Travel well!!!!!!
      Bear