Celtic Christmas Tickets

  • James Huckabay
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2000
      For anyone going to the Celtic Christmas at the Garden
      in the Heights on 12/17:
      Tickets are $8 at TicketMaster & $12 at the door.

      Seven Nations is the headline act

      If you don't know about it, goto:
      http://www.garden-heights.com

      Come play!

      James
      Tavern Knight

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Marsali@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2000
        I wanna go! ::whines::

           dangit. ::pout::

         Cider
      • James Huckabay
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2000
          Should we storm the ER & kidnap you?

          James

          http://shopping.yahoo.com/
        • Marsali@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 7, 2000
            In a message dated 12/7/00 10:19:31 PM Central Standard Time,
            Tvrnknight@... writes:

            Should we storm the ER & kidnap you?

            James

              ::chuckles:: Now *that* would be interesting!

                Cider
          • Liz
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 8, 2000
              ROTFLMAO - That would be funny - Black Legion and Chaos barbing into
              the ER! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA That's funny! Woohooo can't wait to see
              ya'll next weekend!
              Cherry

            • Marsali@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 8, 2000
                In a message dated 12/8/00 10:51:06 AM Central Standard Time,
                hippler@... writes:

                ROTFLMAO - That would be funny - Black Legion and Chaos barbing into
                the ER!  HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA That's funny!  Woohooo can't wait to see
                ya'll next weekend!
                Cherry

                   ::Grins:: I think it would be..... cool. Hermann hospital would never be
                the same. ::wink::

                   I dont get off work till 7ish... but, I figure I'll swing by on my way
                home and see if any of you rowdy lot are still around. I don't figure you
                will be but.. ::shrug:: Never hurts to check.

                   Cider
              • Liz
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 9, 2000
                  Oh yes we will, 7Nations doesn't do their first show till 6:30pm and
                  then does another at 9pm. I'm spending the night so I can stay
                  longer...later... Can't wait to see you. Is Dafen coming too? Hope
                  so.
                  Cherry