Re: A Dream Come True

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2000
      Wow that's so cool.! Congratulations.
      Cherry

      --- In Renfolks@egroups.com, "Marc Gunn, Bard" <marc@t...> wrote:
      > Wow! We just got done playing live on Celtic Storm (KOOP Radio 91.7
      > FM, Mondays 9-11am) to promote our latest CD, "Songs of the Muse".
      The
      > shows host, Donnelle MacKaskle, told us that The Chieftains are
      coming
      > to Austin's Bass Concert Hall. She in turn invited us to join a jam
      > session with them sometime during, or after the show. Not too sure
      > about the specifics, but the idea of playing at all with The
      > Chieftains just blows my mind.
      >
      > I am psyched!
      >
      > --------------------------
      > Marc Gunn, Bard FREE CELTIC MUSIC http://thebards.net/mp3/
      > Writer, web designer, instructor, promoter, and autoharpist
      > for BardsCrier.com, TexasMusicians.net, Autoharp Tips, &
      >         **  BROBDINGNAGIAN BARDS **
      > A bard by any other name ... has a shorter
    • Glenn
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2000
        And here I was thinking that your fondest dream would be playing for
        Riverdance or something ;)

        JUST KIDDING!!!

        Sounds fantastic Marc. Next thing you know we will be watching TV
        specials with you two :)

        Glenn
        aka the pwca
        http://members.nbci.com/the_pwca

        --- In Renfolks@egroups.com, "Marc Gunn, Bard" <marc@t...> wrote:
        > Wow! We just got done playing live on Celtic Storm (KOOP Radio 91.7
        > FM, Mondays 9-11am) to promote our latest CD, "Songs of the Muse".
        The
        > shows host, Donnelle MacKaskle, told us that The Chieftains are
        coming
        > to Austin's Bass Concert Hall. She in turn invited us to join a jam
        > session with them sometime during, or after the show. Not too sure
        > about the specifics, but the idea of playing at all with The
        > Chieftains just blows my mind.
        >
        > I am psyched!
        >
        > --------------------------
        > Marc Gunn, Bard FREE CELTIC MUSIC http://thebards.net/mp3/
        > Writer, web designer, instructor, promoter, and autoharpist
        > for BardsCrier.com, TexasMusicians.net, Autoharp Tips, &
        >         **  BROBDINGNAGIAN BARDS **
        > A bard by any other name ... has a shorter
      • Marc Gunn, Bard
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2000
          >And here I was thinking that your fondest dream would be playing for
          >Riverdance or something ;)

          Okay, I'm away from the CelticCafe list, so I have a confession. I've never
          seen Riverdance. I've never really listened to Riverdance. And I have NO
          DESIRE TO... I appreciate what they've done for Celtic music. And stop.
          That's it. Not interesting.

          :)

          Marc Gunn, Bard FREE MUSIC http://thebards.net/mp3/
          Writer, web designer, instructor, promoter, and autoharpist
          for BardsCrier.com, TexasMusicians.net, Autoharp Tips, &
          ** BROBDINGNAGIAN BARDS **
          A bard by any other name ... has a shorter name.