home safe

  • ladyglenna52@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 12, 2000
      Hello Folks,
      Am finally home with the Cricket. The weekend was grand...tho sadly the
      last one at TRF...sooooo..... NOW how many more days till our next
      faire-meeting ?? hahhah Got to plan ahead. Just need enuff time to read
      that dang book on the Cricket so I will have the switches in the correct mode
      while camping.
      I wish to thank the two men in our group who got out in the rain to help
      that friendly stranger give the Cricket a charge. THANK YOU THANK YOU .
      The drive home was a nightmare....don't think I have any back teeth left
      after gritting my teeth most of the drive home. Lots of traffic leaving TRF
      at 7pm....wet streets...and then I got into some cross winds from HELL .
      They were ...moving me allll over the road...enuff so that a policeman pulled
      me over !!! I think he did not want to add to my troubles after he heard
      them.....cause he let me go with the advice that the " weather was worst '
      up ahead' ....so to PLEASE be careful." Hope everyone else's trip home is
      better....dry streets, light traffic and no wind.
      Lady Al, if I ran off with any of your stuff I will mail it back to
      you....sorry, but I REALLY had to leave . Val, I never did find you inside
      the faire....sorry
      Hope to see everyone soon.
      Lady Glenna of Elandon Keep
    • igunnar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 29, 2001
                   Howdy folks
                    I'm home safe and sound and Iver has been locked in his cage
        until next weekend LOL !!!!! See yall next weekend  Jeff  AKA

        Lord Iver Gunnar MacComyn
        Protector of the Twin Peaks
        Wench Inspector
        " Wake the wenches and pour the beer Iver Gunnar is near ! "
      • Melanie
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 10, 2001
          I just wanted to let everyone know that I am home safe and that I had
          a lot of fun. You all are great people. Talk to you later.

          Zoey

          AKA Melanie
        • Zack Geers
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 12, 2001
            I'm home safe and unpacked

            Zack
          • Stargazer
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 16 10:29 PM
              Howdy howdy...

              sorry this is late (WHO ME????), anyway...
              I got Shilah safely home (with her help driving)
              at about 215pm...and I got to my house about
              230pm.

              couldnt do this earlier, had to do the shower
              thing and head straight to work.

              Lester got home around 7ish. And a little after,
              Pegasus got home, with the help of David, Pixies
              hubby. (yup, FrankenTruck argued the final 13
              miles and said, nap time at Lester's!!!) Pegasus
              will post more when he can.

              now, off to bed, as the Stargazer is very very
              tired....

              Blessings
              Michelle
              Priestess HouseOfPegasus
              *hillbilly witch* (ask Peg)

              =====
              "Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side
              & a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

              http://www.geocities.com/pegasus12162/House_of_Pegasus.html
              House Of Pegasus.
              Scottish Stones; Pagan Egroups; Rituals; Jewelry; Teaching
              contact us for more info at<hopjewelry@...>

            • Robbie Sheehy
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 17 3:39 PM
                Hey Stargazer,

                So very relieved you and Shyla made it home. Glad you had time to
                shower and get to work on time. I think you told me you had to be at
                work by 4:00 PM. It was great to see you, Shyla & Lester along with
                Peg, per usual. Take great care and hope you'll be able to make TRF the
                weekend of 26 - 29 Oct.

                Lilith
              • irritablemtn@netscape.net
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 22, 2001
                  Hello Troy,

                  I did not forget that we met. But not at TRF. This was the Sunday of which I was speaking. I did not meet any Renfolks at TRF this weekend. I ran a solo round. I was in flirting mode, so it was quite alright. *s*

                  Cheers aye,

                  Mark

                • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 28, 2002
                    Lerxst and I made it home this afternoon.  We had a great weekend, in spite of the rain.

                    We'll definately be back final weekend and possibly 6th weekend with my 3 kiddos.

                    And, Lilith, my arm is actually fine.  Thank you so much for the quick application of Benadryl!  I was stung by a sneaky bee!  Dang thing went up my t-shirt sleeve and stung me.  Don't they sell bee traps?  I couldn't believe the amount of bees and fire ants this morning!  Many people left tarps that were infested with ants.  The little "joys" of camping!  And knowing how much that bee sting stung, I have a new appreciation for Chamber's pain last year when she was stung on the tongue!

                    Hope to see everyone soon!

                    Luna

                    Lady Warrior of CHAOS
                    CHAOS Enforcer ~ Shadow Council
                    Legion of the Skull
                    Lady Warrior of the Northern Lights
                    Master Gunner of the Dark Scorpion
                    Luvin' M'Crack
                    Charmed Temptress of the Trash Tribe
                    Trash Tribe Founding Member
                  • vamptasia
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 29, 2002
                      Yeah We ended up bringing at least 2 of the buggers home with us.  Guess they got into the pavilion or some of the equipment.  We found them yesterday in the car as we went for gas.  Glad I was not driving at the time.  I'm highly alergic.

                      Huggles,

                      Vamptasia
                    • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 10, 2002
                        The kids and I made it home safely.  We even had a police escort the final 15 miles home!  I still don't know what the situation was, but in Lewisville, we noticed about 5 Dallas Police cars following a car on the service road.  The idiot happened to access the highway right in front of us - along with all of the police cars and state troopers - oh, can't forget the helecopter circling overhead with the spotlight.  And of course, the idiots traveled between 10 and 30 mph and decided to surrender right before the exit to my house.  Hey!  at least they weren't after me!  LOL

                        I had a great time this weekend.  The kids had a blast, too!  Cinder, thank you so much for your generosity with the kids.  They love ya so!  Was nice to camp with Trash Tribe again - it's been too long!  Our set-up was great - should've had that last weekend!  And everyone remember - no more morticide for me!  How did that horn keep ending up in my hand??  Arie, thanks for the great stew Friday night.  And Rosewhip, your chicken and rice rocks!  So proud that Troy finally had her very own tent!  Glad to have you as a neighbor.

                        Is it time to go back?  Can't wait until Friday!  He, he, he and no Mother this next weekend!  LOL  Gotta love my mommy ;)

                        L&L,
                        Luna
                        Lady Warrior of CHAOS
                        CHAOS Enforcer ~ Shadow Council
                        Legion of the Skull
                        Lady Warrior of the Northern Lights
                        Master Gunner of the Dark Scorpion
                        Luvin' M'Crack
                        Charmed Temptress of the Trash Tribe
                        Trash Tribe Founding Member
                        Nightbreed
                        Soon to be The Claw
                      • Amy
                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 1, 2004
                          After leaving at ten 'til seven I encountered no traffic or
                          speedtraps and made it home by quarter 'til eleven (awesome
                          shortcut). anyway, great weekend, looking forward to seeing everyone
                          agian in a couple weeks

                          Amy