OT - Seven Nations vs Tempest

  • Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2000
      I know a lot of you out there are major Seven Nations fans, and yeah,
      they're really good, but wait until you see Tempest! We had Seven
      Nations here last year for the Austin Celtic Festival. This year,
      this past weekend, we had Tempest. They absolutely ROCK! They are
      totally awesome! Their stage presence is fabulous, and their music
      is much more original. If they make it to your town, by all means go
      see them!

      --
      Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
      http://www.inetport.com/~elizabet/Tarts.html