Re: [Renfolks] Digest Number 336

  • SirWillie2000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi This is Bill from shreveport with a new and improved screen name hahaha
      some know mw all ready, see yea all got to go to work later
    • Liz
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
        Sir Willie,
        I like it. It's a fun name... Good to see you on RenFolks! Had a
        blast with you and everyone this past weekend.
        Cherry, The Lifesaver
        (NOTE: 3 puppies down and 5 and the momma to go - Anyone need a puppy)

        --- In Renfolks@egroups.com, SirWillie2000@a... wrote:
        > Hi This is Bill from shreveport with a new and improved screen name
        hahaha
        > some know mw all ready, see yea all got to go to work later
      • Misty
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
          I second that!! Nice to meet you, and it was a wonderful weekend!!

          MistyFish
          Wench #1105, Tart
          Polar Bear, Moon Crew
          Co-Operator, Wench Cycle
          Order of the Silver Ribbon
          United Booser Society
          Corrupter Wench
          Shower Buddy
          Human Chalkboard
          "They say the sea is cold, but the sea contains
          the hottest blood of all, and the wildest, and the most urgent."

        • ladyglenna52@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2001
            Happy Birthday Sir Willie
            Lady Glenna