Re: TRF pics Week #1

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2000
      Glen,
      FYI - Just to let you know the pictures take a long time to load (and
      I'm on a LAN line so they should come up fast), also 3 pictures I
      clicks on did not work (come up)....
      Cherry - who loves to see TRF pictures

      --- In Renfolks@egroups.com, "Glenn " <the_pwca@h...> wrote:
      > Well I managed to survive the weekend, despite fate's best efforts
      > make it intolerable...and I even managed to get some okay
      > pictures...take a look at:
      >
      > http://members.xoom.com/the_pwca/TRF_2k.html
      >
      > there should be a Hawkwood page up soon, but time is short
      > nowadays...enjoy the pics though at:
      >
      > http://members.nbci.com/the_pwca/ren_pics/hawkwood/2000/
      >
      > I plan on making some changes with the page...getting bored with
      the
      > same 'ol same 'ol...
      >
      > Enjoy!
      > Glenn MacComyn
      > aka the pwca of Digital Mischief
    • Elspeth d'Mysts
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2000
        Hi Glenn,

        Thanks again for sharing such great pics! Nice to see what I can't in
        peson...LOL. Btw, I didn't have any trouble loading any pics, and they came
        up right away for me...my system is ancient, too, and my server is a small
        rural one...so perhaps the trouble Cherry had was merely in the timing.

        ~Lady Elspeth~

        http://profiles.msn.com