TRF pics Week #1

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
      Well I managed to survive the weekend, despite fate's best efforts to
      make it intolerable...and I even managed to get some okay
      pictures...take a look at:

      http://members.xoom.com/the_pwca/TRF_2k.html

      there should be a Hawkwood page up soon, but time is short
      nowadays...enjoy the pics though at:

      http://members.nbci.com/the_pwca/ren_pics/hawkwood/2000/

      I plan on making some changes with the page...getting bored with the
      same 'ol same 'ol...

      Enjoy!
      Glenn MacComyn
      aka the pwca of Digital Mischief
    • Liz
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2000
        Glen,
        FYI - Just to let you know the pictures take a long time to load (and
        I'm on a LAN line so they should come up fast), also 3 pictures I
        clicks on did not work (come up)....
        Cherry - who loves to see TRF pictures

        --- In Renfolks@egroups.com, "Glenn " <the_pwca@h...> wrote:
        > Well I managed to survive the weekend, despite fate's best efforts
        > make it intolerable...and I even managed to get some okay
        > pictures...take a look at:
        >
        > http://members.xoom.com/the_pwca/TRF_2k.html
        >
        > there should be a Hawkwood page up soon, but time is short
        > nowadays...enjoy the pics though at:
        >
        > http://members.nbci.com/the_pwca/ren_pics/hawkwood/2000/
        >
        > I plan on making some changes with the page...getting bored with
        the
        > same 'ol same 'ol...
        >
        > Enjoy!
        > Glenn MacComyn
        > aka the pwca of Digital Mischief
      • Elspeth d'Mysts
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2000
          Hi Glenn,

          Thanks again for sharing such great pics! Nice to see what I can't in
          peson...LOL. Btw, I didn't have any trouble loading any pics, and they came
          up right away for me...my system is ancient, too, and my server is a small
          rural one...so perhaps the trouble Cherry had was merely in the timing.

          ~Lady Elspeth~

          http://profiles.msn.com