The Knees Have It

  • Elspeth d'Mysts
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2000
      Oh gee, thanks...burst my bubble...teach me to dream...LOL.
      ~Lady Elspeth~
      (who just once would like a fantasy to come true)

      Frodo interjected:
      If I remember this thread right, we were talking about the ladies being in
      kilts. Hmmmm....on their knees and make them beg, all suggestions from
      ladies in the group................

      Oh yesssss....make 'em beg so pretty...hehehehe.
      ~Lady Elspeth~

      The object, you see m'lady Kira, is to have them down upon those very
      knees being mentioned. ::wink::

      Cider

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Liz
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2000
        So ya mean Lass, that you want to crawl and beg? Woohoo I want to
        see this.... Can only imagine Hoodoo dangeling a piece of meat and
        Elspeth crawling after him, like a Survivor just off the island!
        HAHAHHAHA - You are just too cute! (And she only shares part of
        whats in that mind of hers - too many fairy tales)...
        teheheheheheheeee
        Cherry, Loves her friends lots!

        --- In Renfolks@egroups.com, "Elspeth d'Mysts" <ladyelspeth@h...>
        wrote:

        > Oh gee, thanks...burst my bubble...teach me to dream...LOL.
        > ~Lady Elspeth~
        > (who just once would like a fantasy to come true)
        >
        > Frodo interjected:
        > If I remember this thread right, we were talking about the ladies
        being in
        > kilts. Hmmmm....on their knees and make them beg, all suggestions
        from
        > ladies in the group................
        >

        > Oh yesssss....make 'em beg so pretty...hehehehe.
        > ~Lady Elspeth~
        >
        > The object, you see m'lady Kira, is to have them down upon
        those very
        > knees being mentioned. ::wink::
        >
        > Cider

        > http://profiles.msn.com