Re: [Renfolks] Moondancer's Birthday, 1/24/2013, 12:00 am

  • Jerri Worl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2013
      Happy birthday, sweetie! Miss you guys so much! Hopefully, I'll be able to go to Sherwood this year at least one weekend. Much love and keep in touch! Shade

      Jerri Worl

      Date: Thursday January 24, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am

    • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2013

        Date: Thursday January 24, 2013
        Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am

      • Diana
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2013
          Thanks, Dear Jerri.  I am not sure when I'll go to Sherwood this year but be sure to let me know when you do.  Love & miss you!

          Date: Thursday January 24, 2013
          Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am