Moondancer's Birthday, 1/24/2013, 12:00 am

  • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2013
      Reminder from: Renfolks Yahoo! Group

      Title: Moondancer's Birthday

      Date: Thursday January 24, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am

    • Jerri Worl
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2013
        Happy birthday, sweetie! Miss you guys so much! Hopefully, I'll be able to go to Sherwood this year at least one weekend. Much love and keep in touch! Shade

        Jerri Worl

        Date: Thursday January 24, 2013
        Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am

      • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2013

          Date: Thursday January 24, 2013
          Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am

        • Diana
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 25, 2013
            Thanks, Dear Jerri.  I am not sure when I'll go to Sherwood this year but be sure to let me know when you do.  Love & miss you!

            Date: Thursday January 24, 2013
            Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am