★ Grindil Bloodwolf left a message for you

  • Badoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      Grindil Bloodwolf left a message for you

      Grindil Bloodwolf left a message for you

      Only you can see the sender and content of your message, and you can delete it anytime. You can instantly reply using our message exchange system:

      Check your message

      Some other people in the area who are on Badoo

      Daniel
      Kyle, United States
      Kristine
      Kyle, United States

      Rocky
      Euless, United States

      This email is part of our delivery procedure for the message sent by Grindil Bloodwolf. If you have received this email by mistake, please ignore it. The message will be deleted soon.

      Have fun!
      The Badoo Team

      You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below). If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo, please click here to opt out.
      Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at Media Village, 131 - 151 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 5BB.