GOOD Weather at Middlefaire!

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011

      NEAR-PERFECT WEATHER at Middlefaire in Hillsboro.

      Hillsboro only received a small amount of light rain last evening around 9 P.M., and it moved out of the area quickly. Cloud cover is now burned off this morning, no signs of puddles or mud, and we have forecast fair weather with highs in the mid-70s. As close to perfect weather as north central Texas ever gets!

      Come down to our Opening Weekend, enjoy the Noon Royal Coronation, and the Fright Night activities after dark. All for one low price!

      Paul Delacroix
      mka K.G. Tuma
      President
      the Middlefaire Company, Inc.