JOB OPPORTUNITY IN KELLER, TX

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2011
      We are an electrical service company. Electricians PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE CALLING. We are looking for energetic electrical service technicians with valid TDLR journeyman or wireman licenses. Applicants must be well groomed, self motivated, drug free, clean back ground, clean driving record. This is a career position, not a job. We have paid holidays, paid vacations, 401K retirement plan, 100% paid health and life insurance, bonus programs, monthly incentives, and a company truck. We are an established , family owned company, not a placement agency. Training provided. Fax to 817-552-1127 or submit application online at www.tlcelectrical.com or call 817-424-2684.

      "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon