Garb for Sale!

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2011
      Money is getting tight right now at the end of the semester (I'm graduating on May 14, 2011 from UNT with my BA in English/Creative Writing and a Minor in Women's Studies), so I've decided to clean out my closet! I have two Moresca Bodices for sale along with several other items. I will add more after the weekend.

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150161357819886.304606.507509885

      The link should take you to my public Facebook photo album.

      Thanks!
      Luna