2011 DG Loki Challenge

  • ZombieKiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      The Drunken Gnome Tavern Loki Challenge will be held at Sherwood Forest Faire from now on. This is for all who are interested. It is short notice for some people, but I think we can pull it together.

      The 2011 Loki Challenge yahoo group is up, it is not completely finished but it is up. I have put up a poll to narrow down what weekends will be best for everyone and then we will go from there. Please join this group if you are intreested in taking part in the challenge, or if you want to help in any way.