Sherwood brochures

  • bathsheba1629
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      In case anyone's free tomorrow, just wanted to let y'all know that a couple of us will be meeting with Zane to pass out brochures at various stores tomorrow morning (Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2010). We're meeting at 10:00a.m. at the Jim's at 842 NW Loop 410 in San Antonio. That's the Jims just off Blanco Road.
      If you can make it, just let me know.
      Thanks,
      Andi/Indigo