Rennie New Years Party

  • arie069
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010

      I started passing out flyers at Scarby this last season, and this is just a reminder to plan for the 2d annual Rennie New Years at 4-Winds camp grounds.  I will have flyers at TRF opening and Halloween weekend also.  I used to put these together at Hawkwood and they were fun, being able to camp and not having to worry about driving home drunk.

      WHERE:  4-Winds Camp Grounds

      WHEN:  30 Dec 2010 – 2 Jan 2011

      COST:  $5 per night per person Tent camping (12 under free)  -  If trailers/pop-ups park in tent camping area and do not hook up to electric, Tent camping price applies.

      RVs hooked up to electric, $20 per night.

      Flushes and Showers will be open.

      Fire ring is established in the camping area, on high ground.  (bring wood, we can have all the deadwood we can get from the bottoms, I will have my electric chain saw to cut up the longer logs.)

      Cook kitchen will be set up near bathhouse by sinks.  I have 2 Ez-Ups, could use 2 more.  Bring food to share.  Assistance in the kitchens appreciated.  I plan to make at least 5 quarts of my stew myself to brink out, along with a few other items.  My kitchen setup will have 6 gas burners and an oven (9x14 pan size).  I will also have a 30 cup coffee pot for morning coffee.  We will have electrics in the kitchen so if someone brings out an electric pot of food it can be cooked/warmed up on site.

      Anyone who has drums, or other instruments/entertainment, you are welcome, this is a Rennie party.  Remember, because it is late December, make sure you have warm clothing and bedding.

      BYOB:  Park, pull keys, and party.

      CONTACTS:  lilith690@... for numbers.

                            Arie069@... for logistics

      Database set up on Renfolks.com by Lilith.

      If you want to make plans for this, please let us know, and when the database is set up, add to it.  Last year we had around 35 people, it would be fun to get back to our old numbers we had at Hawkwood (the last party there we had over 150).  Your friends will be welcome to come with you, as long as they know it will be a bunch of drunken rennies!