Bristol Week Five Photos

  • Lord Magnus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      Hello everyone, I have posted my photos from week
      five of the Bristol renaissance faire. This time
      I dont have many from around the faire as it was
      the Outlander's Annual meeting and Inductions of
      new members day. So the majority of my photos are
      of the group I belong to. I would like to thank
      Richard Nagle for taking photos of the meeting and
      Induction ceremony for me ( I had to run the
      meeting this year due to my good friend Lord Raven
      being at home recovering from surgery).

      So if interested the photos are in my gallery section:

      http://www.lrdmagnus.com/gallery.html

      Rich Nagle's excellent photography can be viewed
      at his website:

      http://www.nightowlphotography.com

      Thanks again everyone and as always enjoy!

      Lord Magnus
      Knight Commander
      Free Company of the Outlanders