1994 FALCON RV FOR SALE. (Located in Austin TX)

  • Grim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010

      1994 FALCON RV FOR SALE. (Located in Austin TX)

      This is a Class B RV it is a standard fleet van that has been professionally converted to a self contained motor home. It has a fiberglass roof that extends over the cab.

      • Dodge Ram 19ft cargo van frame and 350 V8 gas engine with 101K miles
      • Toilet (flushes to black tank)
      • Gas stove
      • Sink
      • Refrigerator (AC or LP gas. May not work since I never use it)
      • Large storage closet
      • Over head bunk (I use it for storage but skinny people or kids would fit)
      • Generator (needs work not running presently)
      • Overhead 110V Air conditioner (works great)
      • Rear dinette that folds to a bed  (kinda tight for two adults)
      • LP Gas furnace heater (works)
      • Dash air works
      • New front brakes
      • New oil sending unit
      • Major tune up done in June. New belts, oil, lube, and plugs.
      • New water pump for sink and toilet (no leaks!)
      • Auxiliary battery (about 2 years old) with automatic switching AC/DC charging system.
      • 30 amp shore power connection
      • Black and gray holding tanks
      • LP gas tank
      • Tires are in good shape
      • Body has very little rust but a few dents and scratches. Nothing major for its age.
      • Outside awning works fine but showing its age.
      • Carpet is worn and stained and the floor could use some work due to a pump leak in the past.
      • All interior lights work
      • NO SHOWER

      This thing has seen many a Ren Faire. Most, if not all, of you have seen it and know what shape it is in. While it does need some work, it is nothing that any vehicle this age would not normally need. I'm sure it still has many a faire weekend left in it.

      The NADA price for this thing is around $8000. I know that price is with everything working. I am willing to sell it to a friend for a less. I will consider any offer that sounds reasonable to see it go to a good home. I would rather sell it to a friend than put it on Craigslist or deal with a car lot. I’m not in a huge hurry to sell it but I don’t want to keep paying insurance on it either.

      Feel free to call or email me with any other questions.

      Michael McDane Harris
      (713) 893-3600 (Home via Skype)
      (512) 81-GRIMM (cell)