Massage Table for sale $500.00

  • kbrmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi, Apologies for this crosspost.
      I have a Gringo Brand Massage table (The Mesa) in excellent condition for
      sale. The table is 30" wide x 73" long, the legs are adjustable 23" to 32", and its portable. I use to use it out at fair after hours for the participants. It
      was made in Dallas,Texas and it includes the carrying case,leg bolster, neck
      bolster,face cradle, sheepskin table pad, face cradle pad , arm rest, and I
      will also add the electric warming table pad and a new Please Do Not
      Disturb,Massage Therapy in Session door hanger. All of this for $500.00
      The table is Agate Blue color and the adjustable legs are made of solid
      maple. This is a quality built table and not something from Costco. I very
      rarely used it as I had a stationary table I used in my practice.

      For photos of said products,please email me:
      kbrmt@... or call (817)307-2661 Thanks,Kenny