Please disregard email from me

  • Bonnie Mitchell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      There was an emal sent from my email addess, to everyone in my address book about loaning me money, I have no idea how it happened, but please don't pay any attention!!!
      I did not send the email!

      Bonnie
    • dfloyd888
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2010
        I highly recommend changing your password on all E-mail services right now. This is an attack used on accounts that are compromised by phishing or malware in order to scam money. I've mainly seen this with Facebook, but I'm sure Yahoo is also a target.

        Don't forget to scan your system for malware with a decent utility such as GMER or Malwarebyte's anti-malware. There is a high chance that the computer you are using is compromised.