[middlefaire] Weather at Texas Pirate Festival: Slightly Moist, but Breezy and Variable

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010

      According to the forecasts, we may have some light showers, mostly in the morning, and partly cloudy afternoons. Highs around 75 or so and 55 at night.

      The site is not pre-soaked at all, as it was in September or October; at this writing it is completely dry and mud-free, and the grass is in great shape. Looks like the heavy weather will be to our north; it should be smooth sailing all the way.

      Come see our as-yet-unfinished, but already pretty amazing, wooden ship under construction---the Santa Teresa. We will christen her in the Fall at the Renaissance Festival.

      -Best, Paul