Gypsy Belly Dance Faire and Bazaar

  • eponaluna
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Harvest Moon Belly Dance Studio is having a Gypsy themed Fortune Teller's Fair, Bake Sale and Bazaar in Longview, TX!
      Saturday, April 3, 2010 from 10:00-3:00

      This is Damiana's studio. Y'all might remember her from Scarby in years past, dancing with Miabella and Luisa(sp?). This event is a BIG deal for her studio and, as one of her students, I can tell you a lot of work and passion has gone into putting this on. If anyone isn't going out to Scarby for Friends of Faire, hop on over to east texas and support one of our own!

      There will be handmade craft sales (Tribal hair flowers, handmade soaps, jewelry, etc.) baked goods, tea leaf readings, palm readings, massage, Henna and more!

      $5.00 entry fee for the fair, bake sale is open to the public!

      Directions and contact info can be found here:

      http://harvestmoondance.com/events.html