Re: [Renfolks] An interesting find

  • Tricia Samuel
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      I found ChocoVino earlier this year and absolutely love it...so smooth...and the aftertaste that holds on is one of the best I've ever had with a drink...yum yum!

      ~Sorcha

      "Work as if you don't need the money,
      Dance as if no one were watching,
      Sing as if no one were listening,
      Love as if you have never been hurt before,
      And live every day as if it were your last."
      -Irish Proverb

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
        I've seen it at our World Market, but haven't tried it yet.

        :-D"Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
        Gnaughty Gnomie
        Apothecary on Capt Jack's Pearls
        Dragin' organizer of the Freedom Riders Motorcycle group