Resume Writer

  • Nelson Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
      Well its time for me to search for a new job. Anyone know a good resume writer?

      Nelson
      The Rican 1
      The Fuzzy Little Rican
      Lord Rykan of Chaos
      The Chupacabra of The Goat Clan
      Rev. Sir Nelson E. Rodriguez
      King to the Princess Kyra

    • Cheryl Slaughter
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2010
        Hi Nelson:

        I've been writing resumes for people for the last 15 years.  Would you like mt to take a look at what you got and help you create  one?

        Cheryl
        AKA Indigo Flint

        "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" William Shakespeare
        "Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life." James Francis Byrnes
        "Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant." Socrates

        Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com