X-Mas Eve Pics

  • arie069
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2009

    Here is a white Christmas, from Burkburnett TX.  At 3 pm  we had 7 inches of snow.  Santa time.

    Arie & Lilith

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2009
      Very pretty. We tried to head to Arlington, but my windshield wipers kept freezing and wouldn't clear the window, so we turned around. As I was entering my neighborhood, I hit a patch of ice and almost hit a car...whew..we made it home. The power had gone out here. That's why we'd decided to try to get to Arlington. Lucky for us it was back on by the time we got home.

      DSCF0345.jpg
      DSCF0353.jpg
      DSCF0354.jpg
      DSCF0324.jpgMissy's checking out the snow.
      DSCF0355.jpg

      Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2009

        We had 10 inches by the time it was done, 20 miles west of us had 14 inches.  I spent most of this morning diging out our vehicles and clearing the sidewalk.  Now am bakeing a ham for dinner.  Hope is dries out a little bit by Sunday so I can pick up my trailer for our new years party at 4-Winds.

        Arie

        [Attachment(s) from arie069 included below]

        Here is a white Christmas, from Burkburnett TX.  At 3 pm  we had 7 inches of snow.  Santa time.

        Arie & Lilith

      • swampbliss BUG
        Message 4 of 4 , Dec 26, 2009
          Arie, Wow...glad you had a white christmas.....looking forward to seeing you and Lilith at Four Winds...huzzah! Bug