T-MINUS 4 MORE WEEKS UNTIL NEW YEARS!!!!

  • lilith690
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009

      Hello Rennies!!!,

      Well now that Thanksgiving is over and the Texas Renaissance Festival is over with, now it is time to think about what you want to be doing for New Year’s!!!

      Arie and I are hosting a ‘rennie’ gathering at the Four Winds Renaissance Faire campground.  I created a database list of folks on Renfolks and what is being brought to share with our group.  Below is who is coming.

      Carrie & Tim

      Dustin & Kristen

      Jeff Liles & Rob

      Leah & Keith

      Toni Bailey & Josh

      Xzavier

      Adi

      Sarabug

      So, Wilma and Cuthbert, are you guys coming????

      Please forward this email to other yahoo groups that are not included in this email.

      Let’s have a wondering rennie gathering!!!