Hey you guy's, check this out!

  • Dunkn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      This arrived this morning in my RRND news feed, yup I'll be there! I reckon I'll garb circa 1773 and go. I hope to see LOTS of pirates at this event, or at least wear your tri-corn lol.

      20) Texas libertarians host first annual Government Sucks Day
      Dallas Libertarian News Examiner

      "Forget the Tea Party protests. Forget the 9/12 project. Libertarians
      are gathering in Texas for an event that cuts to the heart of the
      freedom movement: big government sucks. Billed as the First Annual
      National Government Sucks Day Rally, the event is being held by and
      for small government and no government activists only. ... The rally
      takes place in Hillsboro, Texas on Saturday, November 7, at the site
      of the Middlefaire Renaissance Festival." (10/30/09)