Fw: Pictures of Kayden

  • john knowles sr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
    this is the new one    Dafer

    ----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: "marsali@..." <marsali@...>
    To: cashew51@...
    Sent: Thu, October 29, 2009 8:08:39 AM
    Subject: Pictures of Kayden

    Uploaded from FB - there's the new grandkiddo...  looks alot like Erin, no? LOL

  • arie069
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009

      Dafen, we are going to have to put on a permanent congrats roster, you (and Marsali) stay very busy.

      Arie

      [Attachment(s) from john knowles sr included below]

      this is the new one    Dafer

      Uploaded from FB - there's the new grandkiddo...  looks alot like Erin, no? LOL

    • lilith690
      Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009

        Ah, Dafen,

        Arie miss-read your post so we thought another wee one by you and Cider…. Oh oh oh…… I just re-read the post – hearty congrats on your grandchildJ

        Lilith & Arie