A Wedding!

  • Moon)Dawg
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2009
      For those that don't already know!
      At the Autumn Equinox we dedicated the stone circle at Sherwood known as "The Circle of the Seven Sisters". At the Spring Equinox (20 March 2010) there will be another event there.
      At Six o'clock that eve under a waxing moon Marydel McGowan and I will be wed in the Circle of the Seven Sisters.
      Marydel is not a new acquaintance to me, we go back 41 years to the sixties, to our hippie days. We became disconnected and I found her again a couple of months ago because of a photo I saw while overhauling my personal website, pygmypony.net.
      I would like all of my friends and Fairemily to share in our happiness and join us at the Seven Sisters on 20 March 2010. This will be during the course of Faire at Sherwood Forest Faire.
      Namaste
      Moon)Dawg & Lady Delphia
    • swampbliss BUG
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2009
        Many congratulations on your upcoming nupituals.
        Bug

      • Neraksnikl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2009
          Woo-hoo!!  Congrats to you both!!!

          "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragin'

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2009

            Hi Moon Dawg,

            Hearty congrats on your upcoming wedding next March.

            Lilith & Arie

          • Moon)Dawg
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 12, 2009
              Thank thee Milady and I hope to see you there!
              M)D