Terry Pratchet

  • Nelson Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 8:53 PM
      Fair is coming up soon. I dont make it out very much. Single Dad and tight economy makes for a very reclusive rican. Regardless. I know many of my fairmily are farmiliar with Terry Pratchet and if you are not. You really would like to be. Netflix and some really nice software allow me to share my favorite author's vision. There are many books but only about 4 or 5 movies.   I happen to have 4 of these. Animated:Wyrd Sisters and Soul Music. Live action: Hog Father and The Color of Magic ( for those that know it is actualy The Color of Magic AND The Lights Fantastic) Send me an email of list if you want copies of the above come first weekend. Need to know in adavace so I can make the appropriate numbers.

      Nelson
      The Rican 1
      The Fuzzy Little Rican
      Lord Rykan of Chaos