Re: [Renfolks] Another Teiwaz Update (X-Post)

  • Robert Mank
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Very glad to hear he is doing much better :D!!
      May he have a great dilaudid-ty (hehehe) day :)!

      Dobby

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        Hi Rivkah,

        Whew!!! What a relief to know T is doing well and his back seems to be much
        better than before the surgery.
        Please keep us all posted on his condition.

        I pray he'll be in top form for opening weekend at TRF:)