Great opportunity to get involved!!!

  • andrewwilderman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      "Are you looking for an opportunity to get involve with a new and upcoming Renaissance Faire in Southern California; well, I have great news! We are accepting voluntaries to participate in the Renaissance Faire at the newest permanent site renaissance village at the Ramona Bowl Amphitheater in Hemet, CA. If you need more information or want to take advantage of this great opportunity please contact Andrew at (951)203-4589 or Andrew@....

      For more information:
      www.ramonabowl.com/ramona/
      www.ramonabowlrenaissancefaire.com

      Thank you!