Cake Decorating?

  • Cheryl Slaughter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2009
      Anyone know or does cake decorating in the DFW area?

      It would be a small cake for a baby shower!  Contact me here if you know of someone!

      Thanks!
      Cheryl

      "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" William Shakespeare
      "Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life." James Francis Byrnes
      "Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant." Socrates

    • Squint Eye
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2009
        You can get good cakes from WALMART, Krogers, Tom Thumb or HEB and most Large grosery stores with a bakerys.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2009
          I am a cake decorator in the DFW area.

          Anyone know or does cake decorating in the DFW area?

          It would be a small cake for a baby shower!  Contact me here if you know of someone!

          Thanks!
          Cheryl

          "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" William Shakespeare
          "Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life." James Francis Byrnes
          "Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant." Socrates

        • Wilma the Woodchuck
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2009
            Cheryl, Judy does terrific work too!!! Can even take a picture and put it on your cake!! I'd show you a sample but don't think it would be appreciated here!!! LOL!!!

            Wilma