Re: [Renfolks] Your Role Model

  • Neraksnikl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2009
      Too funny...thanks!

      :-D"Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
      Gnaughty Gnomie
      Apothecary on Capt Jack's Pearls

      In a message dated 06/08/09 15:21:38 Central Daylight Time, koolagh@... writes:

      Jun 8, 2009.  Very few people are this LUCKY to have such an "OUTSTANDING ROLE MODEL".

      Follow the Directions

      The numbers do not lie!

      WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?

      Do this without looking at the answers

      1. Pick your favorite number between 1 - 9
      2. Multiply your favorite number by 3
      3. Then add 3
      4. Then multiply by 3 (I will wait while you get the calculator)
      5. You should have a 2 or 3 digit number
      6. Add the digits together

      Now scroll down........ .

      Now match your number with the number below to see who

      is your ROLE MODEL on the list below:

      1. Albert Einstein

      2. Nelson Mandela

      3. Margaret Thatcher

      4. Tom Cruise

      5. Bill Gates

      6. Gandhi

      7. Brad Pitt

      8. Adolph Hitler

      9. Koolagh

      10. George Washington

      I know....I just have that effect on people...one day you too can be like me. Do not aspire to anything less.