Re: [Renfolks] Middlefaire Faerie and Fantasy Weekend

  • Jonix
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1 8:04 AM
      Who all is going this weekend???

      Jonix
      "Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind." William Shakespeare
      "I may grow older; But I refuse to grow up!
      Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1 8:07 AM
        If anything, I'll go to the Scottish Festival this weekend.

        http://www.texasscottishfestival.com/

        Bethany

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1 11:54 AM
          I'll be at the Scottish Games in Arlington.

          Kathy

          --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Jonix <jonix@...> wrote:

          > Who all is going this weekend???
          >
          > Jonix
          > "Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind." William Shakespeare
          > "I may grow older; But I refuse to grow up!

        • Glenn Bailey
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1 12:00 PM
            I'll be there on Sat all day to watch the competition pipers as I plan
            on competing next year ;-) need to drop my kilt off at the dry
            cleaners!

            --
            Glenn E. Bailey III - Producer
            glenn.bailey@...

            HateCity Pictures
            http://www.hatecitypictures.com
          • ~Kat~
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1 5:18 PM
              Saturday is when I'll be there too, watching the rouges, checking out kilts...he he he...I now that if Kerr Imports is there this year, i'll be visiting with them, I think Rev's will be there so I'll have to stop in and say hi.

              Kathy