Re: [Renfolks] Middlefaire Faerie and Fantasy Weekend

  • Jonix
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      Who all is going this weekend???

      Jonix
      "Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind." William Shakespeare
      "I may grow older; But I refuse to grow up!
      Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
        If anything, I'll go to the Scottish Festival this weekend.

        http://www.texasscottishfestival.com/

        Bethany

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
          I'll be at the Scottish Games in Arlington.

          Kathy

          --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Jonix <jonix@...> wrote:

          > Who all is going this weekend???
          >
          > Jonix
          > "Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind." William Shakespeare
          > "I may grow older; But I refuse to grow up!

        • Glenn Bailey
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
            I'll be there on Sat all day to watch the competition pipers as I plan
            on competing next year ;-) need to drop my kilt off at the dry
            cleaners!

            --
            Glenn E. Bailey III - Producer
            glenn.bailey@...

            HateCity Pictures
            http://www.hatecitypictures.com
          • ~Kat~
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
              Saturday is when I'll be there too, watching the rouges, checking out kilts...he he he...I now that if Kerr Imports is there this year, i'll be visiting with them, I think Rev's will be there so I'll have to stop in and say hi.

              Kathy