Re: [Renfolks] Re: Ladies of Ample Size

  • Katherine Barber
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2009
      I loooove moresca. A lot of the girls in my old dance troope got those little short bodices things they make and they are of really high quality. I've never been able to afford them and I make my own anyway, but I definitely recommend them.
      ~Kat

      On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 2:31 AM, middlefaire <middlefaire@...> wrote:

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Gus & Tara" <theforestarmory@...> wrote:

      > Moresca offers at least three or four of thier most popular styles in triple XXX

      Sounds like a good potential faire vendor or provider of inventory for same--do you have more contact info on this entity?

      Thanks! Feel free to e-mail me at middlefaireinfo@....

      -Paul from Middlefaire