Heading for Dallas!

  • Ginger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Hey to all my wonderful friends back in Texas! The Lark is heading back for a visit... arriving Friday Night... May 15, because my daughter, Diana, is about ready to pop with child number three! It is a bit earlier than expected, so I am hopping a plane and will be there as long as I am needed.

      Hopefully, there will be an opportunity for me to get out to Scarby - though I don't have room to bring any garb, so I may have to go mundane! LOL I will have one of my harps, though, and who knows... I might find a pub or two to sing a bit in!

      Also - FOR THOSE WHO ARE VENDORS - please contact me about the Earthdance Festival in September - happening before TRF, I think! It is a big thing, and will be taking place in Apache Pass near Austin. They are looking for Vendors (including Adult oriented booths)... and just to sweeten the pot... Spoonfed will be performing.... and so will I!

      Let me know if anyone wants to get together and hear all about my Donovan - who will be coming down from Ohio to get me when its time to go back north!

      Hugs to all...

      Ginger / Lark