Update on X's Memorial Service

  • ~The Medieval Islander~
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009
      X's mom, Barbara just called me and has decided that if anyone wanted to attend the private family viewing, they would be welcomed.  It will take place at the same funeral home, Cochran, and will be between 9-12 on Monday.  She felt that this may offer some closure to those who need to see Kevin/X before cremation.

      WARNING- She advised me that there are lacerations on his face that could not be repaired cosmetically for viewing.  So be prepared.  Also, there is a 3 hour gap between the service and the viewing, and the family will want there own time in between.

      Also, can we get some bagpipes for the service?  She said X would have liked that.

      In love and sorrow,

      ~TMI~