To folks coming to Houston for X or Scol's funerals

  • ~The Medieval Islander~
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009
      Calypso and I offer our meager dwelling to anyone coming in for the services of our fallen Brothers.  Also, if you are flying into Bush IAH, we can help with pick-ups and such, cuz we live next to the airport.

      We know folks are strapped and the journey may be costly, but we offer a safe, dry environment.

      We don't have much, and I ain't cleaning, but we got an extra bedroom and a couple of air mattresses to put down in the living room, should the need arise.  Oh yeah, if your allergic to cats or dogs, our home will not be a good fit. (We have a cat almost Koolaghs size)

      Just email me if we can help

      Blessings and positive energies,
      ~TMI~ & Calypso