Re:Bastrop County fire scene:

  • Christine Anderson- Byrne
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 4, 2009
      Lilith-
      I talked to Leigh Ann- both properties are fine. She is in Houston for a few weeks, but all is well. However the ranch goin up to Rocky Hill is burned.

      I have not been able to reach Cedric, and/or Hawk. Thy live on Park Rd 1, but the nmbr I have is not going thru.

      I took some clothes and necessities to the Smithville Rec centre, and they did not have them listed as evacuated or damaged. I just wish I could hear from them.

      Anyone out there have any news on them?

      Wicc'n

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "lilith690" <lilith690@...> wrote:

      > Hi Smoke,
      >
      > Wow, I saw your photos - unbelievable.
      >
      > Hey, does anyone know Blaze aka LeAnn Primavera? She is a realtor in the
      > area or at least she was.
      > I've not heard from Blaze in ages...so if anyone knows how to contact her
      > please let her know I'm thinking of her.
      >
      > Lilith

    • lilith690
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 4, 2009

        Hi Bethy,

        Many thanks for letting us all know Cedric & Joyce are OK.

        Hopefully we’ll hear about Hawk soon.