Re: Who's planning to attend Four Winds Faire?

  • Wilma the Woodchuck
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 12, 2009
      Cuthbert and I along with a couple others from Dallas are heading that
      way for Pirate Wknd...2nd wknd of faire. We'll look for you!

      Also I had a blast at CTRF last wknd but my camera is screwing up and I
      didn't take any pix. When Cutbert gets his up I'll make sure he puts a
      link to them here! It's a really small faire but definitely fun with
      the Auction and all.

      Wilma
    • lilith690
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 12, 2009
        Hi Butch,

        We haven't heard from Capt Fugg/James but I think he is on this group. He
        is the one that has the first shop to the left of the gate. He sells
        bottles that are wrapped in leather and other neat things. The past few
        years he cooked the brisket and folks brought dishes to share. The party
        was held down the hill from the camp ground in the entrance to the woods.
        It was such fun.
        I'll try to contact James and see what is going on.

        We look forward to seeing you opening day. I thought across from your shop
        was the Police Hussars (? Spelling) enactment group. I can't wait to see the
        faire site. We'll be coming in the site Friday afternoon after we set our
        5th wheel set up at camp. We're in spot # 7.

        Lilith
        PS: We'll be arriving at the camp ground around 10:00 or so Friday morning,
        Feb 27th.
      • Hans Hardin
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 12, 2009
          I'm pretty sure P.O.P will have a few members there that weekend.
          Admiral Teiwaz

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 12, 2009
            Hey Wilma:

            I'll be at Four Winds helping my friend Angel get her shoppe up and running.  Please stop by Angelic Alchemy and say hello!

            Cheryl

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 12, 2009
              I'm not going to be there that early I don't think...I'd like to get
              there in daylight, but my girlfriends work may have other ideas. I
              think james is the one putting on the party this year too, only this
              time at the campgrounds instead of on site...don't quote me on that
              though.

              Butch.

              --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "lilith690" <lilith690@...> wrote:

              > Hi Butch,
              >
              > We haven't heard from Capt Fugg/James but I think he is on this
              group. He
              > is the one that has the first shop to the left of the gate. He
              sells
              > bottles that are wrapped in leather and other neat things. The past
              few
              > years he cooked the brisket and folks brought dishes to share. The
              party
              > was held down the hill from the camp ground in the entrance to the
              woods.
              > It was such fun.
              > I'll try to contact James and see what is going on.
              >
              > We look forward to seeing you opening day. I thought across from
              your shop
              > was the Police Hussars (? Spelling) enactment group. I can't wait
              to see the
              > faire site. We'll be coming in the site Friday afternoon after we
              set our
              > 5th wheel set up at camp. We're in spot # 7.
              >
              > Lilith
              > PS: We'll be arriving at the camp ground around 10:00 or so Friday
              morning,
              > Feb 27th.

            • Butch
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 12, 2009
                Lilith...yes, I was next to the Cozaki last year, this year I'll be in
                the other tower...one booth closer to the front gate I guess is a good
                way to describe it. I was just informed that my girlfriend is planning
                on taking some vacation days on the fridays she doesn't have off, so we
                may make it fairly early ourselves...but we'll be onsite setting up
                till dark thirty.

                Butch.

                > We look forward to seeing you opening day. I thought across from
                your shop
                > was the Police Hussars (? Spelling) enactment group. I can't wait to
                see the
                > faire site. We'll be coming in the site Friday afternoon after we
                set our
                > 5th wheel set up at camp. We're in spot # 7.
                >
                > Lilith
                > PS: We'll be arriving at the camp ground around 10:00 or so Friday
                morning,
                > Feb 27th.

              • lilith690
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 12, 2009
                  We are going to get to the camp ground around 10:00 AM which is in daylight.