Tech support

  • Don Maxwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hey folks,
      i truly hope yall don't mind me posting what i am doing now a days.
      i have started to work with this company that does on-line tech-support for computers.
      it would seem that there is a growing need to inexpensive on line support where the tech can log in to your PC while you are watching and attempt to fix the problem, this is known as VNC or RDP also as "Treminal Services".
      This company used a web based cliant that allows your data to be safe, while the teck can chat with you and attempt to fix the problem with out having to take the system to a shop and pay the rediculis rates as well as the gas and time to get it there.

      check us out and let me know what yall think.
      http://www.crossloop.com/Pegasus12162

      see yall at faire
      Pegasus