Karaoke Night Tonight In SanAntonio

  • Hans Hardin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      For those who have traveled down S.A for our four day Party,it has been decided that tonight we KARAOKE,last nights movie,pizza,and wine was ALOT of fun,thank you for showing up!!!! This party begins about 8, I wont be able to be there till 10 or 10:30, unfortunately our babysitter had to cancel and our backup sitter made plans,BUT WE WILL BE THERE!!! Everyone else get there,start the party, it's open till 2,so we will still have lots of time to have fun. Here is the establishment and its info., looking forward to seeing everyone tonight...AND DONT FORGET TOMORROW'S RIVER CITY GATHERING AND MULTI BIRTHDAY PARTY PARTY!!!  PIZZA SUPPLIED BY "PIRATES OF POSEIDON" AND "CHAOS AZAROTH", SHOVE OUR PIES IN YOR MOUTH PARTY!!!lol
      Admiral Teiwaz

      Dad's Sing Along Club

      (210) 340-3887
      2615 Mossrock, San Antonio, TX 78230 Map it | Get directions Cross Streets: Between Vance Jackson Rd and Woodcliffe Dr