Re: [chaosfamily] San Antonio ren gathering..JAN. 3rd TEIWAZS BIRTHDAY!!

  • Hans Hardin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Ive already started the planning....EVERYONE IS WELCOME.....gifts are optional!! lol I am planning on us cooking BBQ there and have people bring sides or whatever.  I turn 40,,MY GODS I STILL LOOK GREAT FOR MY AGE.lol  Dont forget we are also having a NEW YEARS EVE TEIWAZ AND RIVKAH CAMPOUT PARTY AT CTRF 31st-2nd Jan!!!
      Admiral Teiwaz

      From: RobesonGunn@ aol.com <RobesonGunn@ aol.com>
      Subject: [chaosfamily] San Antonio ren gathering
      To: chaosfamily@ yahoogroups. com, Azaroth@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 11:14 PM

      We had our gathering in San Antonio last Saturday night. The weather was nice and the crowd was the biggest we've had. It was great seeing our regulars, and meeting so many new people and extending our faire family. Plus, Savol came in from Kat y and it was his birthday. I completely forgot to take pictures cause I was having way too much fun. lol.
      To our new friend, Chris, thanks for your generosity, it was much appreciated.
      And thanks to Teiwaz and Pyrate Prynts for the donation to the door prizes.
      Next gathering is January 3, 2009. See ya then!
      Andi

      20