!!!! too much Snow Re: No Snow, POUT

  • Suni Cindy Edinger
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2008
      Ok... I worked really hard to get the Lake Michigan Goddess to snow
      on u guys....want more? We had almost a foot & an half of the powdery
      stuff! Then followed by freezing rain, then more snow,and guess what?
      More snow is coming...they call Her (the Lk MI Goddess) Alberta
      Clipper!!!
      HAPPY HOLIDAYS & LOTZ OF SNOW-ANGELS TO ALL ...
      from Baroda, Michigan (HELL YES I MISS TEXAS! wavin' to Lilth & Arie)
      Suni~Cindy
      "SloPok'n MCrack" & etc...

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, RobesonGunn@... wrote:

      > Lionel called me last night all excited because it was snowing in
      Austin and Amy was out taking pictures of it. And Scol and T just
      called to tell me about all the snow in Deer Park. It's been snowing
      there for a while now. No fair! San Antonio didn't get any. All we
      got was high winds and a bit of rain, although it was the first rain
      we'd seen in forever, so that was a good thing. Anyway, I'm jealous!
      lol.

      > Andi
      > Gnemesis Gnomie, DRNKNGNM#137
      >
      > Captain Indigo of the High Ship Inebriation
      >
      > Claw Member
      >
      > Indigo of Chaos~Warlord of Azaroth
      >
      > High Coop Brood Hen of C.O.C.T.

      s=97476590/grpId=461176/grpspId=1705767503/msgId=

    • RobesonGunn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 12, 2008
        lol. Thanks for all your hard work. Tell the Goddess to send us some for the holidays, too.
        Andi

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 13, 2008
          Hi Suni,

          Wow, in Michigan - where is Baroda, Michigan??? Arie is from Muskegon on the
          Lake Michigan side.
          When did you leave Texas???? Let me know what's going on with you in a
          private post. Miss you lots.